Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

FLYNN'S ROOM

It's been a long while getting around to decorating Flynn's room, he has always had a nice room but it seemed to be a miss mash of stuff since we moved into this house over 2 years ago. So while he was away for a few days these holidays I made-over his bedroom as a surprise on his return and because the house has been so quiet with them away I didn't know what to do with myself! The starting point for his room was the black and white crosses…. I was originally imagining a charcoal crosses quilt cover set but it seemed that it was quite popular and out of stock at the time I wanted one, then silly me didn't order it. When I decided to decorate I saw the black and white crosses throw rug glaring at me on sale in a shop window and I thought right I'm doing Flynn's room this week! I had already purchased the photographic canvas and the metal arrow shelf and I had scored the transformer posters free from a shop window display. The big pieces of furniture I've had for a long time and the lamp and bedside a from good 'ol Ikea. I found a fairly simple white doona cover with tiny little arrow detail on it which is also reversible to charcoal which will be handy for a change up. The fake white lambswool will be moving to my room I have decided, as it got dirt on it the first moment he walked into his room!











I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Carla x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! x