Pages

Monday, 27 August 2012

NESTING!

About four weeks ago I was asked to feature in the Saturday edition of our local paper 'The Bendigo Advertiser' in a weekly article called 'we nest'. The one page spread is about a local Bendigo person who may be an artist, a designer, a collector or just a local personality that has an interesting house and story to tell. I was a little nervous knowing I was going to have my home photographed and be interviewed, it's still really evolving and is unfinished but oh well... I am chuffed to be recognised after nearly 5 years of living and working as an Interior Designer in Bendigo. I am privileged to have met and now call a lot of my clients friends! Thanks everyone for your support!

For copyright reasons I haven't got a hi-res version of the article to post but I can't see why I can't post a 'photo' of the article?? So the quality is bad and I have had to take snapshots of the full page so that you can actually read it!











So that's it folks... it turned out ok!

Have a great week

Carla x

2 comments:

  1. What a great compliment to have your home featured in the newspaper! Every room in my house is still a "work in progress" so I totally understand how that would make you hesitant to share it but your home looks absolutely gorgeous to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you can sell and buy both new and used products.
    This website is perfect for selling just about anything at all.
    More at postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! x